Opportunity and position information: Volvo Cars Gilbert is looking for a Parts Counter Representative (Automotive) to join our team.
We are a local, family owned business that offers many great benefits which include: affordable medical insurance, a company match on your 401K, and paid time off to list a few! If you are looking for a change, opportunity and/or desire to work for an award-winning company with tremendous integrity, then look no further. We are located in our brand new, state of the art facility in Gilbert, off Gilbert Road and Pecos.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm, rotating Saturday 7:00am-4:00pm
Parts Counter Responsibilities:
• Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
• Follow up on all customer orders, phone calls, and inquiries promptly
• Complete quotes and other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
• Review open order report and keep it to minimal number of open orders
• Make sure all non-stocking parts are returned to the vendor and all refunds and credits are applied for and processed in a timely fashion
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Parts Counter Qualifications:
• 1+ year parts counter (Automotive) representative sales experience
• Superior customer service skills
• Proficient computer skills (Including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Previous experience using Reynolds and Reynolds desired
• Tenacious yet professional follow up on customer inquiries
• Must have a valid and clean driver's license
• Professional appearance and personality
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic with integrity beyond reproach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must pass an extensive personal background check and successfully complete a mandatory drug screen. We are a Drug Free, Tobacco Free, Non-Smoking (including e-cigarettes) company and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Why Volvo Cars Gilbert:
• Competitive wages
• Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
• Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance available
• Company matched 401(k)
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
To be considered for this position, please respond to this job posting with a copy of your current resume or to request an employment application, if a resume is not available.