Opportunity and position information: Hiring Immediately, Parts Driver – full and part time positions available. Delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, other company locations, wholesale accounts and vendors.
- Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payment received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient’s signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
- Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
- Other duties may be assigned.